I finally got myself moving again about two weeks ago. That's when I decided to start putting up my daily reports. I work best when I have small deadlines and an audience that I don't want to disappoint. I'm going to keep this up as an experiment and see if it keeps me focussed and moving quickly. Maybe I'll start weekly reports here on the blogs.
- I've written about 10,000 usable words.
- That includes an entire chapter (admittedly a short one).
- I put a nice dent into another chapter.
- I think I figured out the solution to an organizational problem that has been bothering me.
- That third early occurrence of the word "mammoth" in print? The other two were just trivia; I think this one is important.
Well, what do you think? Is a weekly or monthly progress report something I should add the blogs (daily would be a bit much)?